Saturday, January 23, 2010

i will be ...

theres nothing i could say to you ..
nothing i could ever do to make u see..
.what u mean to me ...
all the pain the tears i cried..
still you never sad goodbye...
and now i know...
how far you you'd go.....
i know i let you down ..
but its not like that now....
this time i'll never let you go .....
i'll be ..all that you wants...and get myself together...
couse you keep me from fallin apart ..
all my life ...
i'll be with you forever ...
to get you through the day ..
and make everything okay
i thought that i had everything ....
i didn't know what life could bring ...
but now i see... honestly ..
you're the one thing i got right ...
the only one i let inside..
now i can breathe cause..
you're here with me..and if i let you down ..
i'll turn it all around
cause i'll never let you go ..
i will be all that you want ..
and get myself together
cause you keep me from a falling apart ...
all my life ...
i'll be with you forever ...
to get you through the day ..
and make everything okay
cause without you i can sleep..
i'm not gonna ever , ever , let you leave...
you're all i've got..you're all i want ..
and withou you i dont know what
i do...
i can never , ever live a day without you ..
here with me..did you see...
you're all i need..
and i'll be ..all that you want ..
and get my self together..cause you keep me from falling apart ..



No comments: